Eurotrip

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Nottingham

I arrived in Nottingham for a work conference for 3 days, it was the first time I had the chance to travel for work before and it was great experiance. Unfortunitly I didnt have that much time to look around but from what I saw it was a pretty nice place. The hotel wasn't too bad either, had a massive room and kingsize bed which was a change from the Mansions. The conference was held at Nottingham University and my job was to man the stand and provide information about our council to the delegates, it was definitly a change from web development work. Luckily I had Felicity there with me to answer the difficult questions.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Copyright Brett Anderson 2006 -2010
Email ando1980@gmail.com for advertising opportunities