Eurotrip

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Best Eurotrip Photo!

These are a collection of the best photos taken on my trip, please vote for your favourite one. It will help in my decision on which ones to get enlarged. Feel free to leave any comments as well.

Best Eurotrip Photo
Which photo do you like best?
Venice Canal Narrow Rome Coliseum
Venice Canal Wide Nice Habour
Sorrento Cliffs Holland Windmill
Sacre Coeur Paris Berlin Wall
Nice Beach Dresden Church
Paris Hotel Barcelona Fountain
Amsterdam
View Result
Free Web Polls

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • I can't decide between the first three, which I think are the best. Something about the canal that is so compelling, and that's a pretty good shot of the colosseum

    I like the one of the mountain peaks - but, I'm not big on the half-naked beachgoers.

    :)

    By Blogger qrswave, at 12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Copyright Brett Anderson 2006 -2010
Email ando1980@gmail.com for advertising opportunities