Eurotrip

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Rugby World Cup 2007 Poll

I just bought tickets to the Wallabies Vs Wales in Cardiff on the 4th of November through The Fanatics who are an Aussie supporters group. I have been told to prepare my liver before this trip but I think its had enough training already this year. Anyway it gave me the idea for this next Poll. I will be heading over to France for a few games as well for the World Cup, I cant wait. I went to a few games in Brisbane for the Last one in 2003.

Rugby World Cup 2007
Who will win?
England New Zealand Australia France South Africa Ireland Wales Argentina Samoa Scotland
View Result
Free Web Polls

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Copyright Brett Anderson 2006 -2010
Email ando1980@gmail.com for advertising opportunities